ClearCourse Business Services Limited trading as Hart Square is an English company registered in England and Wales, under company number 06912469, with registered office at 10-12 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AJ. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Hart Square is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our sites, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By registering, downloading information or entering our site (as defined below) you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Hart Square may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th May 2018.
What we may collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information that you provide by registering or by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any services we offer, downloading information posted to our site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information in connection with or participation in any promotions or competitions sponsored, promoted or offered by us and/or any third party and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms and when you report a problem with our site or information we learn from your use of our service and your visits to our site.
Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
What we may do with the information we may collect
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To contact you for your views on our services and to notify you about changes or developments to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may use your information to send you offers and news about our services. We may contact you by post, email, or telephone for these purposes.
Information you share with us may be shared with our sponsoring partners, who may use that information subject to their own privacy statements.
We may also pass your information on to any successor or potential successor in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the United Kingdom and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic purposes.
We do not, and will not, share your contact information with any other third parties, for any purpose, unless required by law to do so.
Specific Information for Event Delegates – onsite data sharing
Attendees to TechsmartNFP will have the option for their badges to be tapped or scanned while onsite, when attending sessions, or visiting the exhibition. By doing so they are consenting to their registration details being shared with the delegate or sponsor of the session or stream or exhibitor. By allowing anyone to tap or scan their badge during the event, individuals are consenting to their registration details including email being shared with the delegate, sponsor or exhibitor.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us directly by post at 10-12 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AJ or by email at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, check the data capture statement which describes the potential usage of that information before providing us with consent to do so
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by updating your preferences on our site or contacting us directly by post at 10-12 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AJ or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Your access to information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.