Twins Trust (formerly Tamba, Twins & Multiple Births Association) is a UK wide charity that was founded 40 years ago to improve the lives of twins, triplets and more.
The session is a case study of Twins Trust and their recent experience of digital transformation.
An ambitious programme, which was delivered in 9 months, included:
- A complete rebrand from Tamba to Twins Trust
- Dynamics CRM implementation
- A new, fully integrated, Website and comms platform
- All new comms, branding, tone of voice
The session will discuss:
- What were the key drivers?
- What it takes to achieve strategic objectives, not just delivering new tech.
- What are the challenges and how to manage them?
- Is it possible, or even desirable, to deliver transformation so quickly?
- What happens next?