In this session, hear first-hand how the National Lottery Community Fund embraced an agile implementation approach to replace their legacy grant management system with the cloud platform Salesforce.
Angela Murray, their Funding Product Owner and Elaine Forth, CEO of Hyphen8, the implementation partner share candid examples of their roller coaster journey.
Hear first hand about how the common challenges were addressed, most of which will resonate with any non-profit considering a large-scale technology project:
- Tackling the impact on people – both cultural, and support across multiple offices
- Controlling project scope within budget and time constraints
- Considering the practicalities of adopting an agile approach
- Managing expectations and user scepticism both pre and post launch
You will hear:
- Real-life examples of how to overcome common challenges of a technology implementation project
- Practical tips on the implications of embracing an agile project delivery approach
- The importance of considering the impact of digital transformation on your people