Find out how The Association for Project Management has deployed ProTech’s integrated web and CRM solution to enable the Association to:
- Improve engagement with its members and customers by delivering a modern, highly personalised online experience that enables external users to easily find the information they are looking for.
- Deliver user journeys and content based on personalised member and customer data, delivering relevant information based on member and customer preferences.
- Increase the level of service to members and customers at the same time as improving internal efficiency by introducing self-service user journeys including: membership applications and event bookings.
- Streamline back office processes to significantly increase day to day productivity and efficiency, saving time and improving the member and customer experience.
- Improve reporting capability and data analysis facilitating proactive decision making based on member and customer behaviour.
The case study will highlight:
- The challenges APM faced and the business drivers that led to the implementation of ProTech’s integrated web and CRM solution.
- The reasons why ProTech was selected as APM’s preferred provider.
- An honest appraisal of the implementation from APM’s perspective.
- Measures of success and results achieved.
- APM’s future plans.
- APM’s advice to other organisations who may be embarking on a similar technology project.